About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the spine. We show people the books we can not wait to hit our bookshelves! This week I have Chosen: 


Who isn't waiting for this book! Rachel Hawkins Rocks my freaking world with this series its amazing.


(Description from Goodreads)


Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident. 

Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?




15 comments:

Joy (joyous reads) said...

Love this series too! Thanks for sharing :)

Andrea said...

I've been wanting read this series for a while now, it sounds great. Great pick!

Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday_31.html

Books4Juliet said...

I'm waiting for this book too! I love both Hex Hall and Demon Glass! Nice pick!

~April =)

Selina said...

Great pick :)
I read Hex Hall this month and I loved it! I plan to read Demon Glass soon!

We Fancy Books said...

Awesome pick! I'm also waiting for this one ;) I love the cover! i'm a big fan of the series!

here's ours!
WoW

Hafsah @ IceyBooks said...

I still haven't read the first and second, but I love the color combos in this one. Awesome pick :)

Here's mine

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

I've heard such good things about this book, I might just have to pick the first one up

Sash and Em said...

we can't wait for this one too!!

your follower button doesn't seem to be working :(

Our WoW

BookJunkie said...

Oh, you know I'm ready for this one too!
Courtney
Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Tia said...

This is one of my favorite series! New follower!

My WoW

Nimue said...

Great pick!
I want to know what's happening next to Sophie, too.

My WoW post

Cait said...

Still haven't read the 2nd of this series but I do want too, good pick!

The Cait Files

Lisa @ Read.Breathe.Relax. said...

Ahhh, I seriously need to read the other books in this series, because Spell Bound sounds awesome! (Although confusing with all the other "Spell bound" titles out there right now!)

Katharyn said...

I love the covers for this series!

I really need to start reading them!

:D

-Kat

http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/

Pam @ jellylovesbooks said...

I really need to start reading this series! The books sound so awesome.