About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, September 24, 2011

IMM...number? I lost count.




Thanks to:

Jennifer Laurens Check out her awesome site!

7 comments:

jenniferlaurens said...

:)

chelleyreads said...

i really liked sisters red. hope you enjoy too.

hope you can stop by our IMM.

-michelle

Giselle said...

Oh Sister's Red is on my TBR list too! I hope you like it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaways to snag some ARCs!

Tia said...

I'm currently reading Sisters Red and like it so far!

MY IMM

basma aal said...

great books you have this week. Enjoy them all.

chasing empty pavements said...

Great IMM this week. I so enjoy when IMM is done by vlog...such a great way to get to know the bloggers!


My IMM

Kristina said...

Very awesome that you got signed books! I love Jackson's covers too. I hope that you enjoy them!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime