About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF


This is where http://www.greadsbooks.com/ asks us her trusty followers a question which we answer then check out what other bloggers said. PLUS a recap of my blog week.

Books to Television: Which books would you love 
to see made in to a TV series? or movie?


I would like to see the Darkyn Series by Lynn Viehl made into a TV show.
Although each book has its own set of main characters and plot line
over all there is a Bigger plot line that is in all the books
and we meet the same characters through out all.

If you have never read this series check it out it's hot!
The Vatican has its own army of corrupt foot soldiers 
wanting to eradicate the vampires of the world.  

It follows a whole bunch of smoking hot vamps and we watch them fall in love with women who turn out to have "special gifts" and its up to Dr. Alex Kellar to find out why. 

It's gritty, action packed and full of steamy romance with a dark side. 
If this came to my TV screen I would not move from my couch!

Blog Recap





1 comment:

Shannon@BooksDevoured said...

I have never heard of this series. I love things dealing with the Vatican, I don't know why. Perhaps it is the mystery and history of it. Either way, add that and vampires and I am interested! I will have to see about getting my hands on this series soon! Thanks for sharing this!