About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday



Hosted by Breaking The Spine, this section will feature future upcoming releases that I personally am excited about.

I am so excited about this book it doesn't even have a cover yet! oh well!
Jeaniene Frost fans will understand my excitement.





Book one in the Night Prince series.

March 27th, 2012
She’s a mortal with dark powers…
After a tragic accident scarred  her body and destroyed her dreams, Leila never imagined that the worst was
still to come: terrifying powers that let her channel electricity and learn a  person’s darkest secrets through a single touch. Leila is doomed to a life of  solitude…until creatures of the night kidnap her, forcing her to reach out  with a telepathic distress call to the world’s most infamous vampire…
He’s the Prince of Night…
Vlad Tepesh inspired the greatest  vampire legend of all—but whatever you do, don’t call him Dracula. Vlad’s ability to control fire makes him one of the most  feared vampires in existence, but his enemies have found a new weapon against  him – a beautiful mortal with powers to  match his own. When Vlad and Leila meet, however, passion ignites between them,  threatening to consume them both. It will take everything that they are to stop  an enemy intent on bringing them down in flames.

ONCE BURNED is the start of a new series set in the Night Huntress universe featuring Vlad as the hero and a new character named Leila as the heroine. As of now, two books are contracted for this series, with the possibility for more in the future.



8 comments:

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

I must admit that I haven't read anything by Jeaniene Frost yet but I hope to put that right soon :)

This sounds like a great new series!

chelleyreads said...

a new series? yay! i just might pick this one up because i've been wanting to read her night huntress series but that's a lot of books to catch up to.

check out our WoW post this week. :)

-Michelle

Joy (joyous reads) said...

Accckkkk!! A new series?! I'm verklempt.

Karen said...

Jeaniene is a favorite of mine. I'm still hoping for an Ian book though....I'm greedy :-)

Andra said...

OMG YES! It's about time Vlad gets his own spinoff. I love him! :D

Sash and Em said...

Sounds interesting!

new follower!

Here's our WoW

melissa said...

Andra vlad is getting TWO BOOKS!

Register domain said...

Really sounds interesting and now i am going to bookmark this site for upcoming posts and information.
Register a Domain