About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday



wow another WoW already where is the time going! OK so by now you should all know this is a feature by breaking the spine.
I pick a book which is yet to be released but I can't wait to read:


Due out April 2012!

Description from goodreads

Cassel Sharpe knows he’s been used as an assassin, but he’s trying to put all that behind him. He’s trying to be good, even though he grew up in a family of con artists and cheating comes as easily as breathing to him. He’s trying to do the right thing, even though the girl he loves is inextricably connected with crime. And he’s trying to convince himself that working for the Feds is smart, even though he’s been raised to believe the government is the enemy.

But with a mother on the lam, the girl he loves about to take her place in the Mob, and new secrets coming to light, the line between what’s right and what’s wrong becomes increasingly blurred. When the Feds ask Cassel to do the one thing he said he would never do again, he needs to sort out what’s a con and what’s truth. In a dangerous game and with his life on the line, Cassel may have to make his biggest gamble yet—this time on love.


I am getting excited just thinking about this book!!!!!!

8 comments:

Sherre said...

I havent read anything by Holly Black, but this seems interesting

Joy (joyous reads) said...

Ack! I have yet to read Red Glove! When is this out?

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Awesome pick! That sounds pretty neat ;)

Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

Zompacolypse is coming. Are you infected?

melissa said...

april 2012! its the 3rd book in the series

Crystal said...

I know I want this but I still need to read Red Glove. Loved White Cat! Thanks for reminding me I need to catch up before April :)

Here is my WoW.

Giselle said...

Yay! I just read White Cat a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. I'll be reading book 2 very soon. Great pick!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

Andra said...

I still have yet to read any of Holly Black's books...I've heard great things though...MUST WORK THROUGH TBR PILE FASTER!!!

fivealarmbookreviews.com said...

I love how suspenseful this sounds. My WOW