About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 1, 2011

In my mail box 10/1/2011


Thanks:

macmillan audio
Mickey imabookshark
Courtney fuzzycoffeebooks
Reena Jacobs

9 comments:

Meri L. said...

I love libba bray! I want to read Beauty Queens! Have you read Going bovine by her?

My IMM: http://thebookcovers.blogspot.com/2011/10/imm-4.html

haleyeliseread said...

awesome IMM! (: Beauty Queens loooks good! Youll have to let me know how that one is I have almost gotten it like 49857349875 times (:

Haley @ Ya-aholic.com

SweetMarie83 said...

I hope your kids are feeling better Melissa! I have Beauty Queens on my TBR list, it's not high up, but it's there! lol

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Yay, Beauty Queens! I'm going to give that one a try because I loved Libba's Gemma Doyle trilogy SO much.

My IMM

Amanda Welling said...

Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

Giselle said...

Beauty Queen is on my TBR list as well I'm looking forward to reading it.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

BookJunkie said...

Hey! I'm glad you got the book I sent you! And thanks for the plug about my Halloween Event! You're the best!
Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Andra said...

Wow you've got some great ones! I totally love all things Libba Brey so I hope you love Beauty Queens!

Andra said...

Dumb comment posted before I was finished...

Sorry about your little ones! Hugs and Kisses so that they feel better!

Is that a walking dead audiobook?? I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD! I tried my hardest to get a role as a zombie on the TV show...but that didn't work out...:( Anyways...that's awesome for you!