About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF 10.14.11

Happy Friday fellow book lovers, I hope you had a productive week! TGIF is a feature brought to you by greadsbooks.com/
This weeks question is: Where do I grab a book and get lost in it, Where is my favorite place to read?

OK so generally I can read ANYWHERE! LOL when the kids go to the play ground I take a book. This summer at the pool I took a book. But my all time favorite is on my couch after my kids go to bed I turn everything off so there is NO sound and sit beside my lamp and just read. Of course a large mug of coffee is in the picture some where. But  I just love when I can do that.


Week Recap!

http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mail-box-101011.html In My Mail box
http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-101211.html Waiting on Wednesday
http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/10/review-silence-becca-fitzpatrick.html Becca Fitzpatrick Silence Review.

And finally don't forget to take a look at my Halloween giveaway!!!!



3 comments:

Alexa said...

Same here, I can read pretty much anywhere. But I love my bed the best these days!

M.A.D. said...

Me, too! Nothing beats escaping to the cozy comfort of my bed with a yummy book! :D

KTJ said...

I can pretty much read anywhere also! But I just love reading in the absolute silence!

Happy Reading
-Kate
My TGIF: http://www.nomaliciousreads.com