About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF 10/7/11


I know! I know its very late in the day for TGIF but this week has been hectic, and as I always say better late then never!

This feature is brought to you by http://www.greadsbooks.com/

This weeks question is:  How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?

Answer:

Huge!!! I have had so much going on lately I am reading 1 book a week and when I get review books of course they have to be read 1st because I have a publisher waiting to see the review. (BTW not complaining I love me some ARC) Anyways! so yea the list is fairly long. The top 4 I hope to get around too soon are:



Recap on the blog this week

Guys please check out my LA Weatherly - Angel Burn Review
A beautiful dark by Jocelyn Davies review

AND of course my Halloween giveaway!!!!



4 comments:

Jac said...

Anna and the French Kiss was one that kept sliding on my list too, I read it in anticipation of Lola, and I LOVED it! I hope you get some of your books read :)

BookJunkie said...

Anna and the French Kiss was so cute! I hope you like it! And I really liked Passion too. Actually, I kinda want to read it again...
Hope you are going okay, chica!
Courtney (FCB)

BookJunkie said...

going=doing....darn my typing skills.
;)
Courtney

Andra said...

Seriously chick! If you aren't reading Anna and the French Kiss by this time tommorrow, I'm going to fly over there, tie you down, and read it to you...it is such a cute book! You who say you love teen romance! bah! lol seriously though...I loved that book. I'd say it's one of the best I've read this year.