About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday 10/12/11


It's Wednesday so that means its time for 'W.O.W' brought to you by http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/

This is where I tell you which book I cant wait to get my hands on... and I have chosen:


AND I hear you... believe me I have also had enough of Zoey Redbird and her 3 boyfriends LOL. BUT I couldn't be more interested in Stevie Rae and Bird boy! OMG I cant not wait to see were that goes.

(Description from Goodreads)

In Destined, the forces of Light and Dark collide as their epic struggle focuses on Tulsa's House of Night. Zoey is home where she belongs, safe with her Guardian Warrior, Stark, by her side and preparing to face off against Neferet. Kalona has released his hold on Rephaim, and, through Nyx's gift of a human form, he and Stevie Rae are finally able to be together if Rephaim can truly walk the path of the Goddess and stay free of his father's shadow.

But is Zoey really safe? Does she truly know those who are closest to her? And will love win when it is tested by the very soul of Darkness? Find out what s destined in the next thrilling chapter of the House of Night series








3 comments:

BookJunkie said...

Heh. You and me both, I am more than sick of Zoey and her boy drama. But I love Stevie Rae and want to find out what's going to happen for her. And after what happened in the previous book, I need to know that Dameon is going to be okay! Great pick, my friend!
Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Brittani said...

Great pick! I completley agree with you. I'm over the Zoey and her multiple bf stuff. But I definitely wanna know whats gonna happen with Stevie Rae and Rephaim.

My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

-Brittani

Andra said...

lol I stopped reading that series after about book 5...I just couldn't get into it anymore...plus the authors starting insulting other authors and I just couldn't stand for that...I am curious about where the series went though....