About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Winner Of the Halloween Giveaway

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The winner of the Halloween Giveaway is LORETTA @ BETWEEN THE PAGES!

You have 48 hours to reply to my email or another winner will be picked.

Thanks for all who entered! There will be another giveaway very soon :)




1 comment:

SweetMarie83 said...

I'm so sorry about your friend passing away, Melissa! *hugs*

I love you for supporting indie authors. I actually have you on my list to contact when my book is ready for reviewers. There are a lot of poorly written and edited independent books out there, but you could say the same about some traditionally published books too! I've been an editor for years, so I've edited my book repeatedly, had 4 beta readers, 3 proofreaders and a professional editor. It's not fair to lump all indie authors into one category, so I'm glad to hear you say that! :-)

My IMM if you’d like to stop by: http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-week-13.html