How foolish and mistaken I was, it was the worst Santa experience of my life.. Let me give you a run down.
|Before everything went seriously wrong|
- There was no line.. however the people were more about chit chat then focused on the job at hand. They kept two small children sitting there for 20minutes
- They where loud and pushy and did not explain the photo packages
- They made my husband and I step away from the children and out of there sight! This had never happened before and I was upset about it because it resulted in two small kids not seeing there parents and a bunch of strangers. When my 1 year old started to cry and I went towards her I was again yelled at by staff.
- They didn't even tell my kids when they were taking the pictures, and were so rude to them.. Like really how can you be rude to toddlers??
- When my husband tried to take pictures with our own camera the guy again yelled at him that this was not allowed (however its never been a problem before) and we were paying $30 for photo's!!
- When I finally got to view the photo's they were horrible both my kids looked terrified and when I told them I didn't like them I had 3 men surround me "why don't you like them?" Why aren't you going to buy them!" "If you want more pictures you will have to go back in line!" I can't tell you how intimidating this was
- I tried to tell them it was everything, that they were rude and pushy and had not people skills never mind and child skills.
|The only pic we manged to take before having the camera yanked out of my hand|
So in the end we left with no pictures and two very upset little children and I was upset for them. These people just ruined whats meant to be an awesome joyous Christmas experience. I told the kids we will visit Santa again (yes at another Mall!)