About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, November 7, 2011

Beyond the book - Mom is bargain hunting

So in case you didn't know when mama Portillo is not reading she is out hunting for bargains, clipping coupons and generally trying to save money - In my Pre child days I thought that such a task was for older middle aged women LOL YEA RIGHT, how silly my thinking was!

kids cost especially in todays' society when jobs are harder to come by and everybody seems to take your money but not give anything back. Am I right?

I wanted to share with you this offer from Ink Garden If you sign up with them for free they will give you a credit to get 1 of 9 products FREE!! You can personalize it to your liking and then just pay the shipping.

I myself did this I ordered Jacob's Teacher a note book with calender inside as a Christmas gift and it's so cute!! I just paid $4 shipping and it was totally worth it!

And for all my book lover/writer friends what better way is there then to read a good book with a hot drink in a personlized mug! or write in a personalized note book!







*Ink garden has nothing to do with me writing this post*

2 comments:

Heather said...

I got a groupon deal or something for InkGarden not to long ago. Those printing companies are great for free promotions. I got a free notebook from shutterfly and I love it so much, I'm scared to use it :)

Andra said...

cool :) Thanks for the info chick! I'll have to get on that...my favorite mug got shattered last week :(...boy toys can be fun, but they are hell on your knicknacks...lol