About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book Cover Wednesday - 11.23.11

Book cover Wednesday - A feature were I pick a book cover I love and give you a little information about the book. Feel free to join in and tell me about your favorite covers too!

Since the Sookie books have been turned into a T.V show they have had many covers, but my favorite have to be the more artistic art work covers.. If you haven't seen them all check them out! I really think they are beautiful.

About this book
(from Amazon)

Still reeling from the deaths of her fairy cousin, Claudine, and many others in 2009's Dead and Gone, Sookie Stackhouse struggles with paranormal politics in her entertaining if slow-moving 10th outing. When Claudine's triplet, Claude, appears at her doorstep, Sookie reluctantly allows him to move in. The government threatens two-natures with mandatory registration, and tensions run high in the local Were pack. Then Eric's maker, a Roman named Appius Livius Ocella, arrives without warning, bringing along Alexei Romanov, whom he rescued from the Bolsheviks and turned into a vampire.



1 comment:

Ane said...

Please check your email, you won the giveaway on my blog! Thanks!