About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Book Cover Wednesday #2



This is the second week of my blog feature!!! Book Cover Wednesday were I pick book covers I really love. This week I have picked:








I love Anna Godbersen books because she always picks the most beautiful covers - The Luxe series was just amazing, Look at those dresses! I drooled over these books when I got them.



Description 

Luxe was a series that followed four young women and the 1800's - Society wanted them to act one way as young women of there time. But behind closed doors in these books we see lies, betrayals, secret romances, power struggles, and sordid affairs! Manipulation is the name of the game and these women are fighting for status.




2 comments:

Kristan said...

I would LOVE to play dress up in those dresses. They're absolutely gorgeous. I don't know if I could walk around in them, but I'd be totally content just standing.

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Heather said...

I love the covers on these books too. I haven't picked them up yet, but everytime I see them, I gaze at those beautiful dresses for at least a little while :)