About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Book Cover Wednesday #3


This is where I pick a book cover I loved so much I drooled and then tell you a little about the book. You can join in also - Just give this blog a shout out!

This was such a beautiful cover! so romantic and dreamy there is just something about angel's wings that I love. I think the sun is the back ground really makes this cover stand out I loved this book even before I read it based on the cover alone.


Description from Goodreads

Three angels – Gabriel, the warrior; Ivy, the healer; and Bethany, the youngest and most human – are sent by Heaven to bring good to a world falling under the influence of darkness. They must work hard to conceal their luminous glow, superhuman powers, and, most dangerous of all, their wings, all the while avoiding all human attachments.
Then Bethany meets Xavier Woods, and neither of them is able to resist the attraction between them. Gabriel and Ivy do everything in their power to intervene, but the bond between Xavier and Bethany seems too strong.
The angel’s mission is urgent, and dark forces are threatening. Will love ruin Bethany or save her?




2 comments:

Andra said...

I LOVE this cover. I have heard really bad things about the book though...Makes me wonder whether or not I should read it...if it was based on cover alone I would have read it the second it came out!

melissa said...

the book was good i was impressed that she was like 16 when she wrote it because you wouldnt be able to tell.

Its just long in places with not a lot going on