About Me

My Photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A new winner...


A new winner for the Alphabeast giveaway had to be chosen since there was no contact made by the first winner we picked.

Bette Vaughan

Your the new winner... congrats! An email has been sent and you have 48hrs to contact me with your info. Thanks!



No comments: