About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF 11/18

A feature brought to you by http://www.greadsbooks.com/ She asks a question which we answer!


This weeks question is:
This Friday's Question:
Giving Thanks: Which books are you most thankful for receiving from other bloggers, friends, family members, or publishers?
I have had so many books this year! But the ones that stick in my mind are:

CandleWick publishing sent me these two Wendy Delsol books to read and they were freaking awesome! I loved them and I was so excited since these were the 1st books I every got from Candlewick publishing.

Silence I got from my mom because she is epic and knew I was so broke the week of the release!! There was no way I could of bought it so she surprised me.
 
 
Stolen Sun was a book where the Author contacted me!!! Yes! I was so thrilled that she picked me especially to read and review her book when there is so many bigger blogs out there.






1 comment:

Alexa said...

Frost and Stork both look amazing. I want to read them now!