About Me

My Photo
Mommy and Wife of two children and one husband. We are a family who love meeting new people, going new places and trying new things as long as its fun!

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Books I read in 2011

Books I read this year that  I have to totally recommend to you guys are:


This book blew me away  I totally loved it! And if you had to read one book on my list then this would be it! - Anna Sheehann A long, Long sleep

Other Y/A books  I loved:

Matched - Ally Condie
Red glove & White cat - Holly Black
Bright young things - Anna Godbersen
Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick
Demonglass - Rachael Hawkins
Wildefire - Karsten Knight
A Beautiful Dark - Jocelyn Davies
Angel Burn - L.A Weatherley
Clockwork angel & Clockwork prince - Cassie Clare
The lost saint - Bree Despain

Most Under rated books that rocked were:


Wendy Delsol rocked my socks with these books! They were so underrated and need a lot more love because they are awesome!


Best Audio books were:






Adult books  I loved:

Immortal after dark series -  Kresley Cole


Black Dagger brotherhood series - J.R Ward


Shadow Fever - Karen Marie Moning



What were your favorites?

1 comment:

BookJunkie said...

Matched was one of my faves this year too! And I agree, Stork and Frost are fabulous! You and I have talked about loving those!

Make sure you stop by and enter my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books