About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 2, 2011

IMM 12/2/11

I got an IMM and its early Booyah! LOL this is a feature brought to you by The Story Siren!



Thanks too:

Janine aka the soy lady check her out!



7 comments:

Paige said...

The Wake series by Lisa McMann is a really great series! I loved them! I hope you enjoy everything come check out my IMM!


http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13.html

Melina said...

Oh, I love Lisa McMann. LOVE

Nina said...

loved the Christmas pictures in the previous post!! :) lovely family you have! I hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!

For the month of December, I am hosting 1 giveaway a week! This week is a unique hair accessory (value:$16) by The Grey Deer !

Kristina said...

Great books this week. I love the Wake series and Fade was my favorite! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Shae Carcar said...

You are going to love the wake series! They're quick reads, but I still loved them! Happy reading!
IMM

Giselle said...

AAAH. I Hated Wake! Haha. Some people seem to love it though so maybe it's jst me o_O

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

A Beautiful Madness said...

Great Haul! I loved the Wake series! Hope you do to!
Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness