About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 30, 2011

JR Ward Lover Enshrined



Lover Enshrined Black Dagger Brotherhood book 7.


As Primale of the Chosen, Phury has sacrificed himself for the good of his race and his fellow brother V who was meant to be the Primale. However V fell in love with Jane a human doctor leaving Phury to step up to the plate with the Chosen Cormia.
The Chosen was uncertain of her role but having fallen in love with Phury she aches for his love in return. But can he over come his secrets issues and drug addiction to do the right thing and love her back?

My Opinion

 I am in two minds about this book, I liked it but I didn't love it as much as the others. I felt like the relationship between Cormia and Phury took a back seat to his addiction until the very last second not leaving enough time for the reader to enjoy them together as a couple like other books did.

I like Phury and enjoyed getting to know him and seeing things from his point of view, and especially the rescue of his twin. It was sad he had such a negative view of himself when he was clearly a hero.
His drug addiction was a powerful element and was written very well indeed... I wasn't sure about the Wizard element  (the voice inside Phury's head) I found it repetitive although maybe that was the point?
 It was refreshing that Zsadist finally realized his brother needed help and that he wasn't the only one to suffer.
I didn't think much of Cormia in the beginning of the book I found her weak and lead by others but I happy her character developed into something much more in order to be a match with Phury. I also liked that she was befriended by Bella.

There was some points I didn't like about the book but some aspects  I loved so its definitely a mixed review: on the whole I feel it was a 3 out of 5.














No comments: