About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lover Awakened - J.R Ward

Zsadist, kidnapped as a baby and treated as a blood slave for many years he has anger and hate that has no bounds. After being rescued by his twin and brought to live the life of a warrior Zsadist still struggles with the scars and humiliation of his past. Which has earned him the reputation to be feared by many.

Until Bella enters his life - Bella is a aristocrat she is drawn to Zsadist and has trouble explaining why. She just knows she has to have him regardless of warning to stay away.. Bella gets taken by the warriors evil enemies the Lessers and its up to Zsadist to save her..But in turn its up to Bella to help save him from the evil that haunts his thoughts.


My Opinon:

Zsadist is a favorite of mine I think for the same reason Bella wanted to know him.. He's intriguing, forbidden and I wanted to learn more about him and his past. Which I did! The author did not disappoint me at all this story has loads of detail and past history. It answered every question I had about Zsadist, he's just an amazing character with such depth  I loved watching him transform for Bella and heal old wounds.

This book had amazing twists and turns I think  I went through every emotion reading it, I couldn't read it fast enough I just loved everything about it.  I really did cry with the graphic detail of how Zsadist suffered, J.R Ward really paints a picture and you can't help but be drawn in to there world.
Bella is amazing shes strong headed, and knows what she wants  I respected her for that. I liked that she could see past the front that Zsadist gave and was able to see the man he could and wanted to be. She never gave up on him it was truly touching as well as heart breaking working through all the issues with these characters.

I can not wait to find out what happens next for the Black Dagger Brotherhood! With the death of Wellsie and Tohr missing I need to find out NOW!!! lol. Not to mention Bella's dangerous but handsome devilish brother!

This series has me hooked!! Love it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Z happens to be my favorite and I can't wait to read this book. I am still a little behind and must catch up soon


Sandra