About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 9, 2011

Lover Eternal - J.R Ward



Rhage must bear the curse born through his reckless behaviour he has a beast living inside of him. This beast will be there for 200 years courtesy of the Scribe virgin. To keep the Beast balanced and at bay he needs to have a lot of sex and fight a lot of fights.  If his emotions slide to far either way the beasts erupts a goodness help anybody who happens to be in his way.

Until he meets Mary, A women who is the friend of John a young Vampire going through the transition. John can not talk so Mary is his translator. She is also very sick and dying of Cancer while her body maybe weak her spirit is strong, a fighter, a Warrior in her own right.

Rhage can not help but be drawn to her and when her life becomes in danger by the Lessers. He knows he needs to defend her, but can he keep his beast at bay?



My Opinion:

OMG I am loving these books and the brothers are so freaking hot! Although each of the warriors are tough and strong they all individually have there own private issues they are working through. You can't help but be drawn into the story.
Rhage I loved he was an amazing character known as "Hollywood" for his play boy ways I never would of thought he had the hidden depths he did. He was torn he didn't want to be with all these women he had to be for the sake of those he cared about. The fear of hurting somebody he loved kept him acting the way he did.
Watching him change from playboy into a caring male devoted for a woman he loved was wonderful. The love he developed for Mary was amazing and sincere, It actually made me cry!
And although Mary was dying of cancer she was so strong and brave definitely an equal for him. She was a great female character and I think he learnt as much from her as she did from him.

J.R Ward in my eyes can do no wrong she has the perfect mix of love, lust, action and not to mention the scary disturbing enemies lol.

Winner!


2 comments:

Joy (joyous reads) said...

I'm glad you're enjoying this series!

Kristina said...

Just wait to till you really get to know the other brothers! Glad you enjoying the series so far.