About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh no, George! Chris Haughton

Buy the book!

George is a doggy that has the best intentions but can't help but get into trouble. This book is a story of George and his journey of learning right from wrong.


From a mothers point of view - I loved this book it was easy enough for my 5 year old to understand the lesson and moral of the story right away.. The 1st part of the book consists of George doing all these bad things and disappointing his owner.
The second part of the book is about George learning his lesson and changing his behaviour. I really favored the two part split - Before and After it makes it a lot easier for a young child to understand. Great Educational tool for a parent.  

Jacob's Opinion

I liked George even though he did bad things! because he was so funny and made me laugh. He learnt to be good in the end and that's whats important. I really liked the pictures in the book because they seemed to be different then all my other books. I would like to read more about George.




1 comment:

Joy (joyous reads) said...

Great job, buddy! I'll make sure to get this for my boy ;)