About Me

My Photo
Mommy and Wife of two children and one husband. We are a family who love meeting new people, going new places and trying new things as long as its fun!

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday 12/28/11

Waiting on Wednesday a feature brought to you by Breaking the spine Where we talk about the books we can't wait to get our hands on... This week I've picked


From B&N

What makes your heart race a little faster? Just in time for Valentine's Day, it's FALLEN IN LOVE, four wholly original new stories collected in a new novel set in the Middle Ages by Lauren Kate. FALLEN IN LOVE gives fans the much-talked about but never-revealed stories of FALLEN characters as they intertwine with the epic love story of Luce and Daniel. The stories include: Love Where You Least Expect It: The Valentine of Shelby and Miles , Love Lessons: The Valentine of Roland; Burning Love: The Valentine of Arriane; and Endless Love: The Valentine of Daniel and Lucinda.




6 comments:

Madigan McGillicuddy said...

I read the first one and couldn't get into it. Do you like the rest of the series? The covers are amazing, aren't they? I need to start wearing dramatic black ballgowns - they look terrific!

melissa said...

they do get better... the dresses are amazing thats the reason i got the books in the 1st place lol.

Sarah@Catching Books said...

new follower :)

Great pick! I still need to read a few books in this series but I really like this series!

Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!

http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-25-forbidden.html

Samual said...

I haven't read the series, but this book sounds amazing! Love Love the cover!!! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

Sam

Brittani said...

Great pick! I'm really looking forward to this as well! :)

My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

-Brittani

Nikki said...

Is it possible for Lauren Kate to make a hideous cover? I think not. This whole series is just one beautiful cover after the other. Though the books themselves took me a little while to get into, I have fallen in love with them (pun intended). Great pick.


~Nikki (Imaginative Adventure)

Giveaway!