About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, January 16, 2012

Couponing for losers?


So I had to bring up this subject today after watching this clip of Kim and Kourtney take NY.. I don't know why I even punished myself because I found there attitude on the whole subject ridiculous.
Kim and her now ex husband made it seem like couponing was for losers, then the man implied couponing was for ugly people?
How can these people possibly relate 1st of all there rich, its not for losers! It's for people who don't have a million bucks in the bank who have to still support there family.
Granted Kourtney did it so wrong because lets face it nobody saves money buying items they don't usually buy..but there attitude really irked me.. its not a game for a lot of people but a way to get by and who are these people to degrade anybody else over it.
I call couponing being smart with money after all we can't all strip for playboy.. and seriously doesn't that man have a face like a horse? just saying.... case in point I coupon and I know I am cute so there goes his rediculous theory!

Would Kourtney still think it was a game if she really had to depend of those extra dollars she saved to support her family.. Or would Kim think it was for losers if she had to support her family on say 50G a year instead of 20million?

Posted by Melissa the Ugly coupon lady lol.




1 comment:

Joy (joyous reads) said...

I'm not gonna lie. This thing is hilarious...and so stupid!