About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Free Book Alert!


Jennifer Laurens is a wonderful author and her book Overprotected is FREE on Amazon.com today! I must be the only person in the world to not have a kindle lol and believe me I could kick myself! Head over there and snap up this wonderful offer... Also a lot of her other books are only $5, what a deal!






Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.
Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.
Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong.

A kidnapping leaves a father fanatical about his only child's safety. A story of obsessive love and the quest for independence.

You can find more out about Jennifer HERE!

No comments: