About Me

My Photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram


Sunday, January 15, 2012

IMM 1/15/12

It's time for IMM brought to you by www.thestorysiren.com Where I share with you the awesome titles I got this week!

Thank you to the awesome, awesome apple sauce people.. who sent me my books this week! Guys please check out there blog sites.


Want to win??
Enter my book gveaway going on right now!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I still haven't read Daughter of Smoke and Bone but i hope too soon because it sounds like a really great book. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!