About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, January 21, 2012

IMM 1/21/12


It's time for In My Mail box a feature brought to you by www.Thestorysiren.com

Guys am so sorry in this video I sound so congested and look so droopy eyed I was feel sick and taking cold meds lol. BUT I couldn't leave you guys without a IMM!


Thanks!

For what It's Worth
http://www.fwiwreviews.net/

Candlewick Press - Follow them on Twitter!
Macmillan Audio - Follow them on Twitter!
Disney Hyperion - Follow them on Twitter!

8 comments:

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Especially the audio book of Lenobia's Vow i cannot wait to read that book! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-17.html

Valia Lind said...

Wow great books!!! Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy your books!

http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-26-one-with-all-signed.html

Joy (joyous reads) said...

It's so awesome that you get children's books from Candlewick! They're great people. I hope Jacob enjoys it :)

melissa said...

I like it too! it really encourages him to read since he knows its going on the blog :)

A Beautiful Madness said...

Great Mailbox! You got som really great books. Hope you enjoy them too!
Happy Reading!
Em
My IMM post
A Beautiful Madness

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! I am really looking forward to reading Double. :) Enjoy!

Melliane said...

I don't know your books but I hope you'll like them all!

Karen said...

I was away at ALA so I'm late stopping by to comment.
I really hope you enjoy the Carolyn Crane trilogy. It is one of my favorite UF series.
I also hope you're feeling better.
Thank you for the kind words :-))