About Me

My Photo
Mommy and Wife of two children and one husband. We are a family who love meeting new people, going new places and trying new things as long as its fun!

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 1/18/12

This feature is brought to you by http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/





This week for W.O.W I picked book 12 in the Sookie Stackhouse series. Although book 11 wasn't my favorite I feel I am way to far into these books to give up now lol. I am excited for this book after seeing the cover, because Ms Harris always puts tell tale signs about the story plot in the cover art.. whether Sookie is for Bill or Eric etc.... My feeling is that the Wolves are making a come back in Sookies life! Whoop Whoop

 

Product Details

  • Hardcover: 336 pages
  • Publisher: Ace (May 1, 2012)

2 comments:

Boriquaz said...

I haven't read the book but I love the series. Great pick. Here's my WOW


Don't forgot to check out my Giveaway

Lindsay Cummings author said...

this is new to me! thanks for sharing!

stop by my IMM?! I have a few picks!

http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-is-fun-meme.html