About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 1/25/12

Waiting on Wednesday is brought to you by http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/ This is were I pick a book that has yet to be released but I can not wait to read!

 

Description from Amazon



Fallen (book 4) June 12, 2012
The sky is dark with wings. . . .

In RAPTURE, the highly anticipated fourth and final novel in the FALLEN series, Luce and Daniel are together . . . but for how long? Can history be rewritten? Or are some punishments eternal?





4 comments:

Kamery said...

I really like this cover! Here's my WoW. New follower :)

Vickie Ramage said...

YES! I thought Fallen was pretty good, didn't think much of Torment but PASSION! I loved that book! I still do!

ComaCalm's Corner

Karen said...

I saw the anthology at ALA this past weekend but they weren't handing it out. I would like to read that as well before Rapture comes out.

Brittani said...

I'm excited for Rapture to come out as well! I have to know what happens after the ending to Passion!

My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-23.html

-Brittani