About Me

My Photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bree Despain - Book Alert!

Fellow Book Lovers its nearly that time!

The final book in Bree Despain's Dark Divine series, The Savage Grace, will be landing in stores on March 13th!! how exciting, but it gets better...

Egmont Publishing is running a promotion offering the e-book of the first two books in the series, The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint for just $1.99 during the next two weeks leading up to the on-sale day of the series finale. This should be on ALL online book stores

You can find out more about the books and the author HERE!

Check out the blog next week for my thoughts on the final installment!

No comments: