About Me

My Photo
Mommy and Wife of two children and one husband. We are a family who love meeting new people, going new places and trying new things as long as its fun!

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 2/22/12

Waiting on Wednesday is a feature brought to you by http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/ were we talk about books we can't wait to read!

I picked this book by indie author Laura Deluca - her first book Destiny  I thought had wonderful potential. It reminded me a lot of the Sweep Series and so I am excited for book 2.

This series follows Gabriella, a witch who has just found her powers again after her mothers death so long ago. Gabby finds with this power there are enemies who want her to use it for there own cruel purpose.






8 comments:

Carrie said...

That's a cool cover! Nice pick :)

My WOW:
http://sweetsouthernhome.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/waiting-on-wednesday-spellcaster-spellbound-series-book-2-by-cara-lynn-shultz/

Melissaa!?! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissaa!?! said...

Laura Deluca isn't a author i've heard of but i may need to check her out!!

Melissaa!?! said...

Here's my W.o.W http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com/

Tiffany Drew said...

I haven't seen this before. What an awesome cover! Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

My WoW

GabbyLowe said...

Thanks so much for sharing the news of my upcoming release! I'm so glad you liked the first book and I look forward to hearing that you think about the sequel:)

GabbyLowe said...

PS-If any of the other bloggers who do book reviews want to review Destiny, you can email me at timmiedeluca@comcast.net

I am running low on hard copies, but can give out codes to download it for free on Smashwords.

Andra said...

Fascinating...I really like the cover...it's eerie...but cool :) I loved the sweep series so maybe I should give it a shot!