About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 2.29.12

Waiting on Wednesday is a Feature brought to you by Breaking the spine Where we talk about upcoming books we are excited to read.




Book Description

From Amazon

May 22, 2012 Soul Seekers
From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Immortals comes a breathtaking new saga brimming with magic, mystery, and an intoxicating love story that will steal your heart away. Meet The Soul Seekers.

Strange things are happening to Daire Santos. Crows mock her, glowing people stalk her, time stops without warning, and a beautiful boy with unearthly blue eyes haunts all her dreams. Fearing for her daughter’s sanity, Daire’s mother sends her to live with the grandmother she’s never met. A woman who recognizes the visions for what they truly are—the call to her destiny as a Soul Seeker—one who can navigate the worlds between the living and dead.

There on the dusty plains of Enchantment, New Mexico, Daire sets out to harness her mystical powers. But it’s when she meets Dace, the boy from her dreams, that her whole world is shaken to its core. Now Daire is forced to discover if Dace is the one guy she's meant to be with...or if he’s allied with the enemy she's destined to destroy.

I wasn't a huge fan of The Immortals I became frustrated with the characters a lot so I am excited Alyson Noel is making a new series it sounds very intriguing and I hope to love it!

2 comments:

Giselle said...

I wasn't a fan of the Immortals series either so I'm not quite sure about this one yet. I'll definitely still give it a try and see though.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Kristina said...

This book looks really good. Can't way to try it out!