About Me

My Photo
Mommy and Wife of two children and one husband. We are a family who love meeting new people, going new places and trying new things as long as its fun!

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 2, 2012

Jacob Celebrating Dr. Seuss Birthday


Happy Birthday Dr Seuss! This is one of my most favorite children's authors and my son's to! He has done wonderful things to get kids interested in reading, and I feel his books will last a life time. His quotes and saying not only teach our children but us adults valuable life lessons.

Jacob was so excited today to celebrate with his school friends, there having a Pj party at school.

I think he took every 'Cat in the Hat book' he owned since he couldn't decide on a title. His bag was so heavy this morning LOL.





2 comments:

BookJunkie said...

I love Dr. Seuss too! I read a biography about him called...Dr. Seuss and Mr. Geisel. It was a really fun biography, if you're into them!

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Marla Martenson said...

I still have my Dr. Seuss books from when I was a little girl. I still love them!