About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, April 27, 2012

Free book alert!

Get your free book here:
http://www.amazon.com/BAIT-The-Angler-ebook/dp/B004P1IYAS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335534195&sr=1-1

It's a quick fun read which I read myself, Buffy the vampire slayer style story. Give it a try!

2 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Thank you, Melissa, for the awesome heads up :)

melissa said...

no problem its free on a lot of ereader systems to!