About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, April 1, 2012

IMM - 4/1/12

Wellcome to IMM a feature brought to you by The Story Siren This is where we talk about the awesome books we got in the mail this week!

For Review:

Patrick Ness - Chaos Walking
Thank you Candlewick Press!

L.C Decarlo - Rising Son
Book 2 in the series from the author
What did you get in your Mail Box?



3 comments:

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

I've seen a lot of people talk about the Knife of Never Letting Go series and I'm really intrigued about it. Hope you enjoy them and looking forward to your reviews on them!

Melliane said...

I didn't know thses ones but I hope you'll like them!
Enjoy!

My IMM