About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, May 28, 2012

Fitness journey update

So I've lost 10lbs total !!!!!! It hasn't been easy but I am honestly enjoying it! I eat well I'm far from hungry which is a drag with most diet and exercise changes. I have started drinking protein shakes which also help with keeping you fuller longer. Chocolate has been by far my favorite shake, but really who doesn't love chocolate and at only 50 calories its a win for me.
As far as exercise goes my new Polar watch has been amazing, yes a little pricey at $90 but well worth the money! I get to see how many calories I burn and most importantly what my heart rate is doing.

I have found that Cardio is my most favorite type of exercise but as in everything if you don't mix it up you get bored. So I came across this work out DVD by Starz Global ...


Girls this is amazing! Cardio in 5 different styles including kickboxing and weights it has everything! and its broken down into 10 minute sections so some days when you are low on time you can still have an awesome work out! Great for us busy moms with kids at our ankles.

Its the little things that make me happy lol. I will keep you updated on my journey to the summer Bikini body.



Everything in this post is my personal opinion and experience, yours may differ its always wise to consult a doctor when starting a new fitness program



No comments: