About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, May 26, 2012

IMM 5/16




 Description from Smashwords
Gabriella and Darron thought their magickal battle was over when they defeated the evil warlock, Richard. When her Aunt Donna seeks Gabriella's help in rescuing her catatonic daughter from the Dark Coven, Gabriella discovers that her cousin holds a power within her that would be catastrophic in the hands of the evil witches. Gabriella's coven sets out on a journey that may be their last. Along the way, they meet new allies, face devastating treachery, and battle not only the Dark Coven, but the darkness within themselves. When Gabriella finally comes face to face with the cousin she never knew existed, her true destiny is unveiled, and the fate of the mortal world is in her hands.

Check out book one!



Thanks to Ms Deluca for sending me the book... Find more about Laura on Twitter

3 comments:

Jacob's nanna said...

I enjoyed Desting very much. Looking forward to more

Paige said...

I still haven't read Destiny yet but I really want too =) I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-36-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Valia Lind said...

I havent even heard of this before! Thanks for sharing!

My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/05/book-haul-galore-with-lots-of-awesome.html