About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 1, 2012

City of Lost Souls - Cassie Clare

City of Lost Souls Pictures, Images and Photos
So every year I wait with bated breath for the next installment of this series that I love do dearly. Cassie Clare did not disappoint with City Of Lost Souls.

We catch up with our beloved shadow hunters, werewolves, warlocks, and vamps -( by gosh this book has it all) after the kidnapping of Jace and so now we are set on the trail of the dark and evil Sebastian in order to save Jace and break the demon bound bond between them, which as it turns out is no easy task.

We see angels raised, lives in danger and Clary trying to save her man who is totally under Sebastian's influence and ready to take over the world...

The characters have grown so much no Longer the teenage Scooby gang but warriors fighting for what they love. This book is much more darker, grittier and sexually charged then the others... Emotions run high and you can't help get caught up...I cried for Clary, I cried for Magnes and craved the humor Simon brought.

The love hate relationship I had with Sebastian was epic he's the perfect villain... Cassie Clare is an absolute talent, everything she writes is the work of an creative and colorful imagination. I want more! I need more!

What will happen with Alec and Magnes???? Will Iz just get it over with and tell Simon she loves him! What about the killer pre teen vampire! So many questions and yet we have to wait another year lol... Back to counting days!

2 comments:

BookJunkie said...

I know, it's always sooo long to wait! But it's always worth it. This one was definitely good, I liked it better that City of Fallen Angels. More action and suspense. But yeah, what is going to happen with Alec and Magnus? I NEED TO KNOW!!

Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

melissa said...

Me too I liked this so much better then the last!