About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hostile Take over -Joey W. Hill

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

About - from Net Galley:

Hostile Takeover
Part of the Knights of the Board Room series
Joey W Hill
Smith Publicity -- Ellora’s Cave

Pub Date: January 02, 2012
ISBN: 9781419936449
Genre: Erotica, Literature & Fiction, Romance

Ben is the last unattached member of the five-man executive team of K&A Associates. The other four, all Masters, have found the submissives of their dreams. That's fine. The sharp-edged lawyer knows he's the most hardcore of them all, with extreme tastes as a Master he satisfies physically through experienced...

My Opinion:

Hostile take over is book 5 in knights of the board room series. You don't have to read the others to enjoy this book but it adds to the experience if you know each of the men and there women from the other books.

This book is about Ben O'Callahan the 5th knight and the only one which is still single. His life takes a spin when Marcie comes back into town (Little sister to Cass who is married to Lucas)

From the age of 16 Marcie has had a crush on Ben her confident, her friend..never able to act on her fantasies because of her age Marcie had to bide her time to be able to come back and claim the man she has no doubt is hers.
She has her work cut out for her, Ben has serious issues having been abandoned by his mother and raised on the streets he's never let anybody get close to him.

I learnt a lot too I really thought subs where weak. What a surprise I got Marcie was a determined, strong and smart young woman. I really did like her a lot!

This book is steamy! And not for the weak of heart, it's erotica at its finest.. The sex is vivid and an education! Ben made my heart leap ;)

The characters are unique and different the relationship these men and there wives have together was extremely intriguing... Wow it's actually mind blowing, and while this story isn't for everybody the author did an awesome job creating this world, the characters, the story.. It was sensory over load. I enjoyed it very much... Now I have to read books 1 through 4 ASAP! I can't believe I've missed this series.

If you love 50 shades you'll love these men!

2 comments:

Joey W Hill said...

Thank you, Melissa! So glad you enjoyed these two. Yes, what I've found is most submissives are very strong people. In fact, that's why they sometimes need a strong Dom to help them let down their guard and trust enough to let them take the reins (smile).

Appreciate you taking the time for the review, and hope you enjoy the other books as much. Oh, and there's a free "prequel" about Ben on the jwhconnection.com fan forum, if you'd like to check that out for your own reading pleasure (under the Vignette section through the Forum link - you have to register to prove you're not a spammer, then navigate away and log back in, but it's quick - wink). Best wishes!

Jacob's Nana said...

i wish the other books would of been as long