About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, August 4, 2012

J Frost - Once Burned.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Once burned - J Frost book apart of The Night Huntress World.

Book Description - from Amazon
Publication Date: June 26, 2012

After a tragic accident scarred her body and destroyed her dreams, Leila never imagined that the worst was still to come: terrifying powers that let her channel electricity and learn a person's darkest secrets through a single touch. Leila is doomed to a life of solitude...until creatures of the night kidnap her, forcing her to reach out with a telepathic distress call to the world's most infamous vampire...

Vlad Tepesh inspired the greatest vampire legend of all--but whatever you do, don't call him Dracula. Vlad's ability to control fire makes him one of the most feared vampires in existence, but his enemies have found a new weapon against him - a beautiful mortal with powers to match his own. When Vlad and Leila meet, however, passion ignites between them, threatening to consume them both. It will take everything that they are to stop an enemy intent on bringing them down in flames.


My opinion

I've always liked Vlad and his role in the other books as Cat's friend he's always intrigued me and I've always wanted to get to know him better.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and the story did not disappoint. The most famous vamp falls in love with a 20 something young woman with similar special gifts to him. Learning some valuable lessons himself, from his new found relationship. All while chasing down the bad guys and kicking butt.

Lelia is Smart and strong she's a good Match for our headstrong vamp. I loved her right away. It was also awesome to get to know Vlad better and on a more personal level, if not a little disturbing to find he still thinks of impaling as the 'go to' form of torture! Lol.

I enjoyed the new characters this book had to offer as well as new location we actually go to his home! I also was thrilled with the cross overs of the old characters - Bones whitty as ever! And I never get tired of Mencheres

Frost's writing is always first class her characters are always In-depth and hard to forget. She has a way of dragging you into the world she creates and your not satisfied until the last page is turned.

I want more, I need more!

1 comment:

Jacob's Nanna said...

Love vlad