About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thank you Crocs!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosSo I wrote about how my son got a new pair of Disney crocs while on vacation but the strap broke within 2-3 weeks of wearing them! He was so upset over it too.

I have to admit I'm not a mom who keeps receipts and so when it came to contacting the company I feared nothing could be done.

I aired my complaint on twitter only to my amazement the lovely person who runs the Crocs twitter account contacted me and helped me with my replacement!

They arrived today and I am so pleased. Crocs really came to my aid there staff where nothing but helpful and I am really thankful. I find it harder in today's society to find a great customer service! I honestly dread having to deal with them. Dealing with the People at Crocs was a pleasant experience and recommend them highly!

Thank you Crocs

The Portillo Family

No comments: