About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 7, 2012

Where there's a Will - Karen Kelley



Where there's a will - NetGalley book

My Opinion;

Haley is a good girl that's what everybody in her life wants her to be.. Frumpy hidden behind big clothes and bigger glasses. Deep down she has the urge to Change her life but her self esteem is non existent so she takes to keeping her deepest fantasies in a diary...
After being stood up for what feels like the millionth time she prayers for a miracle.

Enter Ryder - half angel half male... 100% hot and steamy cowboy.. It's his job to make Haley see what a beautiful sensual young woman she actually is.

I have to admit I was skeptical about the plot.. Praying for a hot male and one drops on her door step and then within 10minutes she's naked... Really ?!?

But as the story continued I grew fond of the characters, I wanted Haley to believe she was beautiful it truly bothered me when her family would have her doubt herself no matter how unintentional it was.

I enjoyed the sensual comedy that took place between Ryder and Haley the author was awesome when it came to those little quirky comments between the two. Although Ryder's lessons seemed extreme he always had her best interests at heart... And I loved watching there emotions for each other grow. Who couldn't love Ryder he truly was an angel with a little naughty side.

This is a fast enjoyable read its sexy and cute with bouts of humor great chick lit.

No comments: