About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hidden - P.C Cast

Hidden Pictures, Images and Photos

About: (on the book)

At last, Zoey has what she wanted: the truth is out. Neferet’s evil has been exposed, and the High Council is no longer on her side – but she’s far from done wreaking havoc in the vampyre world. First, a mysterious fire ravages the stables. Then, Neferet makes a devastating move that will test them all. With the tension at a breaking point and friendships on the line, can the nerd herd come together to stop the spread of Darkness before it’s too late?

My Opinion:

Where to start with this book! Ok so like everybody else I think I'm ready for closure on this series. I've been in it for the long haul.. Some things I've loved while other things not so much, some parts of this series have just felt like fillers.. I needed development!

Finally Neferet has been outted as the evil she is...Raging Neferet refuses to vanish into the darkness and so plots and schemes like only she can. Just when you think Zoey can breathe she has to once again try and save the day.

What I did like about this book was it finally felt to me like the story was moving forward and going places, not just covering old ground (fight, make up, love triangle drama)
It reminded me of what I enjoyed about the H.O.N series to begin with.

It's a refreshing change to hear about the older adult characters in the book. Lenobia has always been a favorite of mine and I was happy to see her play a bigger role in this book. I was intrigued by the Travis- Martin plot. If you haven't read Lenobia's novella it might be a good idea so you have more of an insight into her and her past.

I very much enjoyed the writing style of this series we get to hear view points of multiple characters which helps us get to know them all a little better.

I always enjoy audio books read by Caitlin Davies shes very dynamic and grips your attention from the start. A wonderful, wonderful talent that brings each character to life.



1 comment:

Jacob's Nanna said...

How many books are left in this series?