About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, October 29, 2012

Into the Dark- Stacy Green

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Emilie is a bank manager of the local bank when it's robbed and everybody inside is held hostage. If that isn't bad enough she realizes its not the money the robber is interested in but her. Her fate rests in the hands of negotiator Nathan to get Emilie out safe and away from a crazed stalker.

I enjoyed this read very much, it's realistic feel had me drawn into the story from the 1st page. You can tell when an author does a lot of research into a topic and this was the case with 'into the dark' the crime aspects, language, art and history in put was amazing.

Emilie is a fighter she's over come a lot of obstacles in life and so when she becomes the object of obsession for a killer she knows she has got to do everything possible to take control and get her life back. A great strong female character you can't help but root for,

Nathan I loved right away a good guy fighting the good fight while trying to over come his own issues. Emilie and Nathan couldn't of been any more perfect for each other there chemistry was dynamic.

I was so impressed the author covered all the bases - crime and suspense that kept you guessing until the very end. Twists and turns on every page - family troubles, hateful co workers, plots lies and schemes as well as romance.... The romantic in me only wished there was a little more romance but hey I guess the characters where too busy trying to catch the bad guy lol, A little something for everybody!

I really don't want to say to much and spoil the plot! You'll have to guess for yourself who Emilie can trust.

Find more out about Stacy Green - http://stacygreenauthor.com/light-and-dark-the-novel/

Twitter: twitter.com/stacygreen26

2 comments:

Stacy Green said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Melissa! So glad you enjoyed the book.

Teena in Toronto said...

I enjoyed this book :)