About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, October 8, 2012

Reflected in you (A crossfire novel) Sylvia Day

Reflected in You

Book Description

THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND GIDEON CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to BARED TO YOU...the New York Times bestselling novel of "EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED."--Romance Novel News

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We'd never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

My Opinion:

Not only has Gideon Cross became Eva's obsession but mine as well. I stayed up until 12 at night the night before the ebook release to get my copy and didn't sleep! Finished by morning I've already read this story twice.

(dreamy sigh) I am the first to admit I saw Bared to you as a 50 shades of Grey band aid... It has now become so much more then that.

The story between the characters is so much more, deeper, powerful you can't help but be drawn into there world and lives. I have so much love for these dysfunctional characters who are trying to make it in the world of the high and powerful.

My heart breaks for Eva and Gideon the odds are staked against them, they have to many demons in there history to over come.. It's a wild journey that gave me whip lash. I wished I could put them in a bubble so the outside world could leave them alone! Especially Corrine!

Sometimes Gideon with all his power, money and good intentions works in a way that he knows what he's doing but it takes a while to become clear leaving Eva in the dark and on an emotional roller coaster, I really felt for her.

I don't want to put any spoilers in this review because there are so many twist and turns the reader just has to experience for themselves. This is an awesome second book and you'll love it as much as book 1, I know I did!

It has haters, family run ins, ex partners, romance and erotic moments, lies and drama... Nothing is as it seems.

Oh and my love for Cary holds no bounds :)

No comments: