About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sara Fawkes - Anything he wants

anything he wants Pictures, Images and Photos

Pleased to say this 5 part ebook is finally all written into one book!

Find more about the author and book here:

http://us.macmillan.com/anythinghewants/SaraFawkes

Follow author on twitter: twitter.com/SaraFawkes

Boy oh boy this story is all action from the start with hardly a pause for breathe.
Jeremiah is a billionaire CEO to a company he never wanted to be apart of. He's used to steam rolling his way in every aspect of his life which is exactly what he does when meeting Lucy in the company elevator.

Lucy was meant to be a lawyer but having to drop out of school after her parents died and losing her family home she's left to make ends meat at a temp job she hates entering data. The only positive is the attractive male she sees every morning on the elevator.

She's offered a job she can't turn down as the personal assistant of Jeremiah Hamilton and I don't think anybody could of prepared her for that job role... Death threats, crazy ex loves, dysfunctional family members. There really is twist and turns on every page!

I enjoyed the chemistry between Jeremiah and Lucy it was intense and it left me wanting so much more for them.
My favorite character was Lucas (the older brother) he was the bad boy with a heart you couldn't help but like.
These characters have a lot of potential and the story plot was enjoyable. I really do hope there is more I need more! There is just too Many lose ends that still need closing the last page had me screaming nooooooo!

1 comment:

Jacob's Nanna said...

Sounds like a mix of christen and Gideon