About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas is coming!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Christmas is coming... The tree is decorated and the kids enjoyed there trip to see Santa. As for Santa he's working his way down there never ending list of gifts.

Every Christmas on top of what I get my kids from there list I always buy a few books. My mom done it for me and now I'm doing it for my kids.. I feel it's an awesome tradition.

So I'm going to be on the look out for some great books and share them with you as gift ideas for your little ones. A favorite publisher of mine for children's stories is CandleWick publishing so be sure to check them out

No comments: