About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Adult read: beautiful Bastard Christina Lauren - NetGalley

Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I don't understand or want to honestly, why this was classed as a Twilight type book. I read this book not hearing the comparison until after.. This book is nothing at all like twilight. No vampires, no teenagers, this is not a YA book I can't stress that enough. Beautiful Bastard is an adult story of an office romance.


Bennett Ryan has come home to work for the family media company. He has worked hard and achieved to the highest standard in every area of his career. His family constantly rave about there employee Miss Mills who he just has to work with. He doesn't understand what his family sees, having clashed the 1st day he is not a big fan of this woman who has the mouth of a shrew. But he can't deny she is something special to look at and does her job better then any other assistant he's ever had.


Chloe is not a hostile person but her boss Mr Ryan brings out the worst in her, he's a slave driver, cranky and well a dick. She has worked for the MBA internship program at Ryan Media Group for the last six years.
After a late night at work Chloe can no longer deny that fact that she's attracted to this god of a man and his wicked mouth.
The lines between them become blurred and neither one of them knows how to react to there currant situation.

The angst between these characters in the beginning was some what comical, I enjoyed watching there views of each other change and develop. The sexual chemistry was HOT! And I have to say I really liked the office dynamic.
I enjoyed the feisty attitudes and the witty sarcastic banter between Chloe and Bennett.

If there is more books to come I will read them as I really liked these characters a lot. I read this book in one sitting!! I hope more readers give this story a chance it deserves it.



View all my reviews

No comments: