About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Candlewick Ebooks!

Exciting news Candlewick publishing is now on the Apple IBook store!

Candlewick titles available on the iBookstore include:

Best-sellers and award-winners such as:
From Kate DiCamillo:
Because of Winn-Dixie
The Magician’s Elephant
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
The Tale of Despereaux
The Tiger Rising
From Patrick Ness:
The Chaos Walking trilogy (The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and the Answer, and Monsters of Men)
A Monster Calls
Wildly popular series like:
The Judy Moody and Stink books by Megan McDonald, illustrated by Peter H. Reynolds
Liz Kessler’s Emily Windsnap series
Select picture books launched for the first time today on the iBookstore – some with integrated audio read by the authors, including:
Squeak, Rumble, Whomp! Whomp! Whomp! by Wynton Marsalis, illustrated by Paul Rogers
Charley’s First Night by Amy Hest, illustrated by Helen Oxenbury
Starting today, readers also have the ability to pre-order select books, including Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made by Stephan Pastis

And more!

No comments: